Apologies to all of my adverfriends for the break in posting…there has been a lot of stuff going on, both good and bad, that took all of my energy and sapped my creativity. And during that time I realized that advertising is deeply unserious and therefore easy to put aside.
It’s also really easy to come back to.
Some of the things that took up my time:
1. Moving. I am no longer a New Yorker – it was time for a new agency and a new city. So I left.
2. Getting sued. That’s right, I had to deal with a frivolous lawsuit from a crazy ex-girlfriend.
3. Making it happen with the Pretty Account Supervisor. One word: BOOM.
4. Getting settled. I had to pack up, unpack, meet people, get in the groove at work, etc and so on. It took some time.
5. Pumpkin carving. I love Halloween and love carving pumpkins and, though this took up only an afternoon, it was an afternoon that I could have spent blogging.